Tuesday, September 12, 2017

SDR receiver + CW Transmitter


Hi, This project is realized idea from LZ1VF (My friend Valeri) . I want to make something equal - Chinese pre-build RTL SDR HF receiver (for $26.88) with new/different transmitter section based on my before projects - especially last transmitter stage from Forty2 (French QRP project). I will add modified arduino sketch - The Peppermint Bark BITX40 VFO , from KC1FSZ  (also will add Si570 support - I'm still have unused one, and other staff). This sketch have Yaesu FT-817 emulation to connect arduino with many HAM software like N1MM+ , fldigi and other.


Receiver will be this RTL SDR:
100KHz-1.7GHz full band UV HF RTL-SDR USB Tuner Receiver/ R820T2+8232 Ham Radio
 
Transmitter:


RF amplifiers with LPF for 20m (14 MHz - this is my target band for day activity):



Arduino control (like PA0RWE schema without buttons - I don't need if control freq from notebook). This will be simple QRP transceiver, for mobile work, from My car:
 

TXOscillator is ready. Now Arduino is connected with software. This example picture is with fldigi, but I'm tested also with N1MM+




The source code/sketch is ready in My github based on Bruce MacKinnon KC1FSZ , The Peppermint Bark BITX40 VFO.

ALL SOURCES AND SCHEMATICS:

https://github.com/LZ1DPN/SDR-cw-transmitter

73 ES MNI DX'es!LZ7DP